Buying an Investment Property via Superannuation could provide you with the potential for long term capital growth and income, in a tax-effective manner. However in order to purchase an investment property, you will need to have a Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF).
This eBook will outline everything that you need to know about Property in your SMSF, borrowing money for your property, and SMSF loan risks management & common mistakes. Start Investing in your Future, and Download this FREE eBook Now!
By the end of this ebook, this is what you will know:
Introduction to Property in your SMSF
- Can I buy an Investment Property with my super?
- Why do I need a SMSF to buy an investment property?
- Why would I consider buying an Investment Property using my Super?
- Are there any restrictions on buying a property in an SMSF?
- How much do I need to have in super to buy a property?
Section 2: Borrowing Money for your Property
- I don’t have enough in super, can i borrow the extra?
- Is an SMSF loan different from a normal investment loan?
- What is a limited recourse loan?
- How is my SMSF loan application accessed?
- Are they any restrictions on borrowing?
- How do I go about arranging an SMSF loan?
- What happens if I sell the property or replay the loan?
Section 3: SMSF Loan Risk Management & Common Mistakes
- Common Mistakes to Avoid
Section 4: Conclusion & Next Steps
- Is an SMSF Investment Property right for you?
- Where should you go from here?